cuLearn is Carleton’s new online learning and collaboration environment. cuLearn is powered by Moodle, an open source Learning Management System adopted by a number of Canadian universities.
- Single login allows access to all your Carleton courses
- Access to course content on and off campus
- Online quizzes & assignment submission
- Online office hours with BigBlueButton
- Discussion Forums
- Course announcements
- Mobile friendly
- Easy to use. Easy navigation for users. Simple methods to add and organize course content to customize courses.
- Email Integration. cuLearn can be integrated with the university email system.
- Extensible and flexible. Developers can expand or add capabilities to tailor the platform to the needs of the University. A transparent feature request system ensures that added features beneficial to the users.
- Compatibility with WebCT. Past WebCT courses will be available through cuLearn.